Here’s an outline of Enova’s terms and conditions for all products, services and programs. Call us for more information or to answer your questions.
Enova Illumination’s Evaluation Program is available to let surgeons, hospitals, and clinics evaluate our surgical headlights and to compare them to existing lighting. Evaluation headlights are available upon request with no obligation, no risk, and no charge. For details contact your Enova representative or contact Enova Illumination at 651-236-8857.
Surgeons may evaluate Enova LED surgical headlights for up to 30 days without risk or obligation. We offer two evaluation options: one for hospitals and one for private practice clinics. Enova’s Evaluation Program is available in the U.S. and Canada only.
If products are returned damaged, cost of repair will be assessed and charged to the card on file. If products are returned excessively dirty, a small cleaning fee may be applied.
Enova’s Mission Program allows doctors who donate their time to borrow LED surgical headlights for a mission trip. A maximum of two surgical headlights are available per mission trip. A fee of $100 is required to cover shipping, handling prep, and cleaning for headlights used on mission trips.
Residents who are currently in their residency or who have recently graduated may qualify for Enova’s Residents Program to purchase new or used Enova LED surgical headlight systems in excellent condition at discounted prices.
As part of its Trade-In Program, Enova will accept any LED surgical headlight system—Enova Halo, Enova Iris, or any brand of LED surgical headlight model—for a new Enova model at a deeply discounted price.
Obtaining a Price Quote
To obtain a price quote, please contact us. As the buyer, you are responsible for freight costs, insurance, and any banking fees. Enova Illumination will respond with price quotation within X days.
Enova Illumination accepts Hospital POs or prepayments by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), bank draft, or wire transfer. Installment payments available; ask you Enova Illumination representative for details.
All goods are shipped by UPS Ground and should arrive within 5 to 10 business days after purchase. Expedited shipping options are available for additional charge.
Instructions for Use
Full instructions are provided with all Enova Illumination surgical headlights.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
Enova Illumination offers a 30-day money-back guarantee on all purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your Enova Illumination LED Surgical Headlight, we will provide a full refund (less shipping) upon return of the products(s). Please contact our Customer Service Department at 651.236.8857 within 30 days from purchase date for Return Materials Authorization (RMA) instructions before returning products.
XLT and PLT Warranties
All Enova Illumination products sold in the USA are warranted to be free of original defects in material and workmanship and to perform in accordance with specifications articulated in the Instructions for Use manual for the following terms from the date of purchase:
- 5-year warranty on LED and headlamp assembly
- 1-year warranty on Battey Packs and Battery Charger
- 180-day warranty on headlight wiring, lamp attachment, cords, cables, connectors and all other accessories
Warranties are void and do not apply if:
- the headlight is not used in accordance with Enova Illumination’s instructions, recommendations or in a setting or manner outside of its intended use
- the headlight is repaired or serviced by persons other than Enova Illumination, Enova Illumination distributors, or an Enova Illumination authorized representative
- the headlight is used with or powered by batteries or battery charger other than authentic and authorized Enova Illumination accessories or parts
- damage is caused due to accidental damage, tampering, misuse, neglect, improper shipping or packaging, or excessive wear and tear
Enova Loupe and MagneLite Warranties
- PP1.5 powerpack, charger, and accessories: 1-year limited warranty
- MagneLite: 2-year limited warranty on LED and housing; 1-year on cable
- Enova Loupes: Limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer’s defects. All Enova Loupes are warranted to be free of original defects in material and workmanship and to perform in accordance with stated specifications.
Warranty Limitations (Conditions not covered):
- Loupe deterioration or failure due to improperly following instructions or use outside of the intended setting.
- Scratches, dents, or nicks that occur after delivery of product.
- Product manufactured to incorrect specifications as supplied by purchaser of product (e.g. incorrect or missing Rx).
- Attempts to repair product with persons/organizations other than Enova or authorized dealers.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Use of non-recommended cleaning products will void the warranty.
Returning Product for Refund or Repair
Please contact our Customer Service Department at 651.236.8857 within 30 days from purchase date for Return Material Authorization (RMA) instructions before returning products. Describe the problem you are experiencing with the product, request an RMA tracking number, and arrange refund or repair payment. Provide the headlight serial number, your return shipping address, and a daytime phone number. Payment for repair will be charged using credit card, PO, or check once repair work is completed.
Once you have received the RMA number, securely package the product and ship it (insured) to:
Skyline Business Center
1717 Broadway Street NE
Minneapolis, MN 55413
RMA Number: (insert your RMA number here)
A technician will contact you once the returned product is received to discuss the scope of the repair, the timeline to return the product, and any costs that are outside the standard costs.
- There is no charge for repairs if the product is returned within the warranty period and the failure occurred under normal operating conditions as described in the Instructions for Use manual.
- For products not under warranty, repairs will be charged at our standard labor rate of $100 per hour, plus materials and shipping charges. Repair turn-around time is generally one week from receipt of malfunctioning product.
- Returns are subject to a minimum fee of $75 to QC, inspect and repackage. Any missing components will be an additional charge per the current Enova Illumination price list. Shipping charges are additional.
- Service Policy and Flat Repair Rates are subject to change without notice.
- Enova Illumination reserves the right to make changes or improvements in its products from time to time without incurring the obligation to install such improvements or changes on equipment or items previously manufactured.
- Enova Illumination retains the exclusive right to either repair or replace the product with a Newly-Overhauled (NOH) product or new product, or offer a full refund of the flat rate of repair at its sole discretion.
Ordering Replacement Products
To order replacement headlights and accessories, please complete and submit a Replacement Order Form, contact your Enova Illumination representative, or call Enova Illumination Customer Service Department at 651.236.8857. As the buyer, you are responsible for freight costs, insurance, and any banking fees. All goods are shipped by UPS Ground and should arrive within 5 to 10 business days after purchase. Expedited shipping options are available for additional charge.